ATM Implementation Workshop:
ATMIA U.S. Conference
The U.S. Payments Forum and the ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) are partnering to provide an EMV implementation-focused workshop at the upcoming ATMIA U.S. Conference coming to Orlando in February 2017.
The workshop, “Implementing EMV at the ATM,” will be held on February 14, 2017 at 1pm ET during the ATMIA U.S. Conference at the Sapphire Falls Resort, Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Independent ATM providers, small banks, credit unions, and merchant deployers preparing to implement EMV chip card technology at the ATM in the U.S. are encouraged to attend the workshop at no cost. To register for the EMV workshop or for more information about the full ATMIA Conference event, contact Brita Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) at ATMIA.
Through this workshop, attendees will:
- Better understand upcoming liability shifts and the chargeback process – and what they mean to ATM owners and operators
- Learn about important chip concepts and basic chip requirements for ATMs
- Get suggested best practices and special considerations for migration planning and chip implementation – including ongoing maintenance and update information
- Enjoy coverage of lessons learned and “landmines” to avoid during and after EMV migration
- Have available Q&A opportunities with the nation’s top EMV experts
- Hear updates on the status of the U.S. ATM chip migration
This workshop is based on the recent U.S. Payments Forum white paper, “Implementing EMV at the ATM: Requirements and Recommendations for the U.S. ATM Community,” created by the Forum’s ATM Working Committee. This workshop is part of the U.S. Payments Forum’s ongoing efforts to provide the education necessary for the U.S. to successfully move to chip cards.