- April 25, 2019 "EMV" - Google News Worldnet Completes Certification Of Unattended Card Reader pymnts.com
Worldnet Payments has completed the EMV certification of the ID TECH VP5300, an unattended card reader.
- April 25, 2019 "EMV" - Google News Triple E Technologies Joins Red River Software, a Volaris Group Company, to Expand Offering to Petroleum and C-Store Industry in Retail Vertical PR Web
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) April 23, 2019 -- Volaris Group today announced that Triple E Technologies has joined Red River Software, a Volaris Group company.
- April 25, 2019 "EMV" - Google News EMV Cards Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking - Market Insights 2019 to 2026 AppWebRadar
The EMV Cards Market marketing research report could be a skilled and in-depth study on the present state of Market. The market Report additionally calculate ...
- April 25, 2019 "EMV" - Google News EMV contactless payments QR Code Press
The American retail chain has surprised customers by dropping the popular mobile payment method. JCPenney Apple Pay support has been dropped this ...
- April 25, 2019 "EMV" - Google News EMV Capital Invests in Leading San Francisco-Based Liquid Biopsy Company Vortex Biosciences INC PR Web
London, England (PRWEB) April 26, 2019 -- Today EMV Capital announces the acquisition of a controlling stake in Bay Area-based Vortex Biosciences, and a.
- April 25, 2019 "EMV" - Google News EMV Chip Market Report 2014-2018 and Foresight 2019-2024 Influential Businessman
In the recently published report, Stats and Reports Research has provided a unique insight into the global EMV Chip market for the forecasted period of 6 years ...
- April 25, 2019 "EMV" - Google News New Trustwave Report Underscores Progressing Global Cybersecurity Threats Business Wire
Trustwave has released the 2019 Trustwave Global Security Report, which reveals the top security threats, breaches by industry and cybercrime trends.
- April 25, 2019 "EMV" - Google News Are U.S. merchants ready for a contactless surge? PaymentsSource
The U.S. is already very late to the party when it comes to contactless payments. But even so, there are signs that many merchants still aren't prepared for an ...