Knowledge Center : Contactless EMV Payments
Contactless EMV Payments
- Contactless Decals for Merchants
Merchants can order free contactless decals for their POS at this site.
- Consumer Experience at the Contactless Point-of-Sale
This U.S. Payments Forum resource reviews best practices for implementing contactless at the POS.
- Contactless EMV Payments: Benefits for Consumers, Merchants and Issuers
This Secure Technology Alliance white paper provides a fresh look at contactless payments in the current U.S. payments environment that is embracing both EMV and NFC-enabled mobile devices.
- Contactless EMV Payments: Issuer Opportunities
This webinar, hosted by the Secure Technology Alliance Payments Council, discusses the opportunities that contactless EMV payments offer to issuers. The webinar answers the most important questions about the adoption of contactless payments, such as: how contactless fits into today’s payment industry; what is different from earlier adoption attempts; and why the ideal time to go contactless is now.
- Contactless EMV Payments: Merchant Opportunities
This webinar, hosted by the Secure Technology Alliance Payments Council, discusses the opportunities that contactless EMV payments offer to merchants. The webinar answers the most important questions about the adoption of contactless payments, such as: how contactless fits into today’s payment industry; what is different from earlier adoption attempts; and why the ideal time to go contactless is now.
- Contactless Payments: Proposed Implementation Recommendations.
This Secure Technology Alliance white paper discuss the challenges of issuing, accepting and processing ISO/IEC 14443/NFC contactless transactions and to help the market work through pre-EMV and post-EMV challenges to promote contactless issuance and acceptance.
- Contactless Payments Security Q&A
This Secure Technology Alliance Q&A document answers questions about the security of contactless payment transactions.
- Contactless Resources: Implementation Considerations and Clarifications
This U.S. Payments Forum white paper provides guidance to assist merchants, acquirers and issuers with contactless payments implementation.
- Dual-Interface Card Personalization
This U.S. Payments Forum resource provides the issuing community with an educational resource on ODA and provides recommendations for issuing and personalizing dual-interface cards for the U.S. market.
- EMV and NFC: Complementary Technologies Enabling Secure Contactless Payments
This Secure Technology Alliance white paper explains how EMV and NFC are companion technologies and clarify how they work together to enable secure payments.
- Mobile and Contactless Payments Requirements and Interactions
This U.S. Payments Forum resource describes how mobile and contactless payments requirements are collected from payments ecosystem stakeholders
- Mobile & Digital Wallets Lunch and Learn Webinar Series
This U.S. Payments Forum webinar provided a “101” for what a wallet is, the main wallet models in market, the main differences and the factors that have led to the success or failure of each, and the technologies and processes used in their implementation.
- Mobile and Digital Wallets: U.S. Landscape and Strategic Considerations for Merchants and Financial Institutions white paper
This U.S. Payments Forum white paper provides guidance to merchants and financial institutions on models, technologies and usage drivers for mobile and digital wallets
- Transit Contactless Open Payments: Technical Solution for Pay As You Go
This U.S. Payments Forum Transit Contactless Open Payments Working Committee resource provides technical solution guidance for implementing transit contactless open payments use cases with contactless EMV cards and NFC-enabled mobile devices.
- Understanding Fraud Liability for EMV Contact and Contactless Transactions in the U.S.
This updated U.S. Payments Forum white paper reviews payment network fraud liability policies for EMV contact and contactless transactions in the U.S.