Knowledge Center : Testing and Certification
Testing and Certification
- EMV Level 3 Contactless Certification Recommended Solutions to Reduce Deployment Time
This U.S. Payments Forum resource discusses discussing challenges and potential solutions to implementation and deployment of Level 3 (L3) certified EMV contactless implementations for merchants
- EMV Testing and Certification White Paper: Current Global Payment Network Requirements for the U.S. Acquiring Community
This updated white paper defines the current processes required to test EMV chip transactions with American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa and includes examples of use cases that identify when testing or retesting is required for EMV chip and contactless terminals, when retesting is recommended as a best practice, and when only standard internal testing is advised.
- EMV Workshop for VARs, ISVs and ISOs
This recorded workshop provides a comprehensive review of chip technology and focused sessions on the development process and implementation best practices.
- Intake Form Terminology for EMV Level 3 POS Certification
This U.S. Payments Forum resource provides common definitions of terms used in Level 3 certification intake forms.
- Options for Reducing Level 3 EMV Certification Time for Retailer Systems using Electronic Payment Servers (EPS)
This U.S. Payments Forum resource discusses solutions to help reduce the implementation time and effort required for the AFD community to meet the October 2020 fraud liability shift deadline.
- Testing & Certification Terminology
This U.S. Payments Forum glossary defines terms used in acquirer EMV testing and certification forms.