- December 18, 2018 "EMV" - Google News Banks race against time to replace magstripe cards as December 31 deadline nears Moneycontrol.com
The EMV cards, which have a chip embedded in them are considered more secure and less prone to card skimming at ATM machines.
- December 18, 2018 "EMV" - Google News EMV POS Terminals Market Analysis with Global Market Size, Industry Share, trends and Forecast to 2026 Tampa Bay Review
The report includes forecast and analysis for the EMV POS Terminals Market on a global and regional level. The research gives important data of 2015, 2016 ...
- December 18, 2018 "EMV" - Google News Ethereum Movie Venture Reaches Market Capitalization of $331,091.00 (CRYPTO:EMV) XNewsPress
Ethereum Movie Venture (CURRENCY:EMV) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 10th.
- December 17, 2018 "EMV" - Google News This Island Full of Penguins Can Be Yours for the Right Price Mental Floss
Most people who live on a private island value solitude. But on Pebble Island, a landmass in the Falkland Islands that's currently for sale, you aren't exactly ...
- December 17, 2018 "EMV" - Google News Your old SBI magstripe debit card won’t work after December 31: 5 things to know Livemint
SBI customers should note that the EMV chip debit card will be issued as a replacement by the bank free of cost.
- December 15, 2018 "EMV" - Google News SBI debit, credit cards without this feature to stop working in two weeks Business Today
The deadline for State Bank of India account holders to replace their old magstripe debit and credit cards is drawing close. The biggest lender in the country has ...
- December 14, 2018 "EMV" - Google News EMVCo Updates EMV 3-D Secure Specification PaymentsCompliance
On December 14, 2018, EMVCo, in line with its vision to facilitate worldwide interoperability and acceptance of secure payment transactions, released an ...
- December 14, 2018 "EMV" - Google News EMV Use Continues Rise; Contactless Payments Coming: US Payments Forum Credit Union Times
The change will likely occur most in metro areas with big transit systems that are migrating to EMV contactless payments.